Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
In order to receive Veterans Benefits, you must submit a Point Park Veteran’s Benefit Card every semester. If a Veterans Benefits Card is not submitted each semester, enrollment certification will not be sent to the Veterans Administration (V.A.). All students must see the certifying official if any schedule changes (course withdrawals, complete withdrawals, etc.) are made.

If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Bateman at or 412-392-3433.
Click on the Veteran's Benefits Card link below to begin the form.
Veterans Benefits
    Veteran's Benefits Card